THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pisu is following you!

miercuri, 14 octombrie 2009

Click a tree





Haven't you heard about the initiative Click a tree which was initiated at the European Commission's proposal?


Click a tree is an European level campaign which wants to raise awareness upon the climate change. This campaing offers to everyone of us the chance to make a change and to get involved.


So click this web adress http://clickatree.europa.eu/click-a-tree-initiative.html and you will take part in helping the climate.


Do you think it's complicated? Nope, you just have to sign up and in at least 1 month you will receive at home a little tree which you have to plant. Then upload your photo with the tree and people will vote for the best photo.


So get started!


By the way I've already planted my tree. If you think that my photo is nice vote for me by clicking on my photo http://clickatree.europa.eu/see-your-trees/map-of-trees.html My id is icleanuraluca and the tree is near Bucharest! You have to register first...it takes only 1 minute!
Let's plant a lot of trees!!


0 comentarii:

Commercial of the day Every day another commercial...commercials worth seeing